Wednesday, January 25, 2006

b@g oR piLLoW???

jee leng's pillow was stolen today!!! then dunno why they think of my bag to work as her pillow... her backbone was injured.... she need pillow to support her back!!! so i lend her my bag... n now... wat do u think.... is my bag a bag or a pillow?? i also dunno!!! haha....
the thing i know is my bag is perfectly geng n i love my bag....
it's from japan n it's cool... it looks big when i carry it although i dun put many things inside...
anyway... my bag can put many things... the function is cool......... n got many places to hide my things.... only yan shan saw it b4!!!
amazing rite???
ok............. i love my bag 4eva!!! although they always complain my bag very noisy.... haha... i hang lots of keychain on my bag.... n my sis will know i'm coming back from far coz my bag got bells..... that's wat she said!!! but still i love my bag!!! haha...............
chinese new year coming soon!!! my bag is so suit to the festival... it's in red n will bring gud luck 4 me!!!!

3 more days to chinese new year!!!!

wish every1 happy chinese new year n may ur wishes come true!!!!

GANBATTE!!!

No comments: