Friday, August 15, 2008

dilemma

hmm... i emailed HKUST yesterday just to try my luck if they still accept me... but tell u sumthing... the answer is YES.... ok.. u r wondering y am i so confusing wif my future... coz the uni orientation is on next week... n lesson starts on 1st sept... it's really too rush for me... i dun prepare mentally... hmm... quite happy when i received the email but... next week...?? too rush... i think i cant make it... or mayb i ll just skip the orientation... but how is my expedition??

i was told to pay the deposit to HKUST in mac... but i didnt coz i think i might have better choice... so sending a msg to them was really a try luck thingy... but i was accepted... ok... to go or not to go?? i wish i can go... ll be better wif scholarship or financial aid.. so my parents will hav less burden... hmm... still in the maze.. wish i can get out from it soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HKUST is which uni ?
so ur decision is ???

Anonymous said...

HKUST is which uni ?
so ur decision is ???

hYpEr@cTivE said...

i'm going for expedition.. HKUST is hong kong university of science and technology.. haha... u really read my blog.. oh my.. anyway.. looking forward to meet u 1 day.. my "old" fren!!

hYpEr@cTivE said...

i'm going for expedition.. HKUST is hong kong university of science and technology.. haha... u really read my blog.. oh my.. anyway.. looking forward to meet u 1 day.. my "old" fren!!