Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i MISS HK + MACAU

hey guys n girls, i m back from hk n macau, went for work for 7 days di... but still miss hk n macau a lot... oh gosh... really really miss it... instead, it was a great trip for me... wif those raleigh ppl... always drama everywhere, really cant forget bout tis.. haha...

anyway.. i would like to update u guys about my situation recently..

i got a half scholarship to study actuarial science in HKU... but appealing for a full scholarship.. hopefully i got it la... if i got it.. i promise belanja u guys yumcha ok?? (but only drinks la.. my money got sweat n tears n also saliva 1 u know... =p)

then working in etiqa insurance under maybank group as telemarketer... selling PA... need to talk n talk n only talk for the whole day... 65 calls per day... tat's y i said my money got saliva... hopefully got sales la... if tak de... pun tak dapat buat apa2 kan??

for hk n macau pics... refer to my fb... more info in details... pls contact me la.. then v can plan a yumcha session.. mayb organise a "trip talk" by LUYING... =) but for tis i might need to collect entrance fee la... wakaka

**cant update my blog often coz working everyday.. not much time to on9... will try my best la.. catcha!

No comments: