Monday, March 8, 2010

thx DR YUEN

felt touched today.
talked to my lecturer actually.
he asked me to c him after class.
so i went to his office.
just a informal relaxing chat.
he just wanna know how i m doing as a NON JUPAS.
well.. obviously he knew that i didnt do well in my 1st sem.
n he is worried that i cant adapt to tis kind of teaching style.
it's my 1st time feel so closed to a lecturer besides mrs teoh n miss aw back to a levels.

i was helpless last sem when i need guide.
lecturer was teaching on his pace (which he thinks everything is easy).
dont really get the concept when it comes to assignment.
so in the end asked for help.
n when i asked for more practices, the lecturer didnt respond.
was wondering why every1 get As in assignments. (of course there r still smart ppl can solve everything without help)
i didnt know there r something call sources.
when i know.. it's already mid of the sem.
well.. i m more prepared for this sem.
n this 40mins chat wif my lecturer does help me a lot.
thx dr yuen.
i will work harder.
n i like your way of teaching.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

=) it is good that we are all improving.