Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Movie + Sushi + Yogurt

as i told u i found 2 free tix in the pile of doc of mine when i packed my room tat day. thus i decided to go for movie b4 i m back to msia.
so i ajak-ed kaylor to join my plan.

watched I LOVE YOU PHILLIP MORRIS. it's about an gay wif IQ 176. cant imagine. nice. n tis is kaylor's 4th cinema movie. hmm.. so should i b proud of taking her out?

then went for one sushi coz i have a 100 dollar coupon which ll expired soon. so again, i must use it b4 i m back.


then brought kaylor to CRUMBS. a yogurt and scone booth. it's super nice.

then kaylor was attracted by fried squid. =="
so v stopped by the local food stall and bought some.


and tat's the end of the tour in causeway bay.

she really dunno the way. she asked me: where's time square tis afternoon when i asked her to go with me.. =P

kk.. yes.. i m LOCAL n she is NON LOCAL..


btw, due to world cup, time square has this nice deco again. took some pics!!

** n due to my laziness.. pls rotate the pics yourself.. haha

No comments: