Saturday, July 10, 2010

to HUI YEE:

hey, read ur blog.
well.. did i look tired ytd?
k.. i m totally alrite.
no worries.
thx for your concern
i've been through some hard time but i m now ok i guess?
haha.. it's true la.. it doesnt bother me a lot now.
no worries.
of course i wanna catch up wif u for a longer time
but then..
well well.. i promise to visit u 1 more time b4 i leave k?
u said u wanna bring me around ss2 for nice food.
so u fetch me?
hahah!!

k.. thx fren.
received ur HEART here.. =p

2 comments:

lazy doggie said...

hey..tat day u call me for wat ar??tsk tsk tsk..sorry lar..since intern my clock has switched to sleep at 12 liao..
n update me if got chance lar..u no car liao ma??haha coz if i'm in ss2 i no car wor..hmmm

lazy doggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.