Monday, September 27, 2010

great day

had a great day.
SB -> steak -> sing k -> dinner -> continue working
it has been a hectic day but u really enjoyed it especially when working with a team of ppl who really move towards the same destination.
well.. i believe our hard work will fruit.
it's another month to go.
i can foresee the busyness that i need to face.
but i m willing to take it.
piles of revision waiting for me.
have been working for RCWT10 for roughly half a year.
i think i really need to learn how to delegate work.
ppl around was telling me the same thing -> delegate
but.. it's hard. at least for me.

well.. enough crapping.

need to do revision.

lydia.. dun worry.. i promise i wont screw my paper.. n i will not let it happen.i know my situation and i will manage my time. it's a tough lesson(in a tough way) for me but i gonna pick it step by step. (well.. lydia will not read this but this is wat i wanna tell her... probably my sis can help me to pass her this msg... she has been worrying me for working too much for raleigh..) =p

No comments: