Thursday, November 10, 2005

h@pPy, LuCkY, cOoKiE...

yeah!! so happy...
today went to timesquare 4 chicken little wif yu shan!!!
actually v both so cham..
so poor lar!!
at 1st v went to kl central to buy genting ticket... then used up all our money!!!
anyway.... still continue to timesquare 4 our super great chicken little!!!
yeah... so nice.. i love it!!

after that.. v went window shopping.. as u know window shopping is just meaningless... v didnt buy anything as both of us were so poor!!!!

here is the main point!!!
i went to the customer counter n just ask 4 fun about my long missing, stolen bag.....
then that gud hearted, hardworking lady checked 4 me n she said cant find anything!!
actually i'm knew it... i knew i wont never get it back.......
okok.... then i went to PAUZ to eat pau of course.....
while i'm looking at the menu...
sum1 tap me on my shoulder....
the above mentioned lady chased me n told me mayb my bag was in the security room......
then i followed her to the security room to wait 4 miracle...
but just seems like hopeless.....
the guy asked me so many useless questions....
as if i wanna bluff him 4 the costless bag.....
i waited there as there r so many security problems at timesquare!!!
then here comes the miracle.... it's ridiculous!!!

the man walked out wif my lovely orange bag!!!
yeah!! i'm just like flying up to the sky!!
my bag!
my bag!!

but i still have to wait 4 the turtle slow procedure..
n finally.... i got back my bag!!!!
yeah!!!
yeah!!!
then happily i treat yu shan wif PAUZ's pau lor!!
n i called my mum to tell her the news!!

n... i got mumbled...
hehe.. tell u sumthing..
i did my new ic yesterday!!
so.... she said i waste money lor!!!
n said asked me to find the bag 4 so long but i didnt!!!
haiz.... not my fault mah!!!
go alone meh?
the if i didnt get back my bag then how wor....
like very siao rite!!!

aiyoh.... as long as i get back my bag lor... my wallet, my shirt too!!!
haha... so happy!!

u must know.. mayb that day if i go, not that gud hearted lady who r working there... mayb....
lots of mayb rite!!!

hehe............. nothing to say lar...
i'm so happy today!!!
so lucky!!

1 comment:

Ivy Yap said...

Cheh cheh, very ''babi" meh??
ok la. congratulations for you!
Finally foud your bag!