Wednesday, June 28, 2006

my birthday is coming...















hey.. next week is my birthday!! my great birthday... now my frenz r starting to plan those weird weird activities such as eating crabs at restaurant n they just told me this morning...
my wong a liong told me she bought a bag 4 me... thx lo...
then today my sis bought me a converse wallet... it's an england wallet..
today went to 1 u... after having my lunch at jack's place, then v went to lots of sports shop to search 4 jersey.. v r now fifa freak...
love football now... last time i wont even watch a single football match, but now i will wake up at 3 o'clock to watch the matches...
then v went to converse... i love a bag... it's a leather sling bag.. it's a product of fifa world cup.. the bag is nice.. i luv the holland 1 coz it's in orange color.. it cost rm64... i wanna buy but my sis dun let me to buy!!! she said i will regret!! haiz... i must think twice 1st la... hope to hav it lo...
so to my loyal readers, if u wanna buy me sum present... pls do so... i luv the bag!! haha...
kla.. i would like to stop here...
n i wish england will win the game!! beckham, joe cole, ashley cole, rooney, crouch, robinson, gerrad, terry, lampard..... all the best!!!

No comments: