Friday, March 14, 2008

complains about secure parking

tell u sumthing.... dun ever go into secure parking region... the staffs there r really low quality.. their maths r fail... n they dunno how to explain sumthing... not even the receptionist... wat the... i surrender back the parking voucher as required (coz sum1 print some illegal 1)... they told us they need 1 week time to refund us... so i waited for 1 week... then they postponed... ok.. i waited for another week again... then they postponed again... fine... i waited.... waited... until the day of refund... i walked all the way to the place as required... which is very far... almost 500m?? ok.. i reached there n show my slip... they pay me rm3.. wat the?? ok.. let us do a simple calculation... i surrender 28 coupons... each cost me rm3... so i suppose to get back rm 84 rite?? ok... they gave me rm3... so where is the left over?? then they said they need to check... ya.. check... my fren surrender 27.. but they pay her for 26 pcs only... u know y? she surrender from number 54 to 80.. so means she handed up 27 pcs rite?? (who cant get it?? must add 1 more coz must include no 54 ok??) so almost every1 let them bolot rm3 lo... so many ppl park at help... they must earn a lot...

ok back to my case... ok.. they called me yesterday... ask me to go to their office to collect my refund... ok.. then i asked them.. where is their office.. they told me.. on the way to pusat bandar damansara... it's at ur right... n tis is the direction they gave me... ok... i found the place... n asked them can i park outside... coz i ll leave very soon... then they said cannot... n bcoz of the 15 mins parking... they charged me rm3... ok.. think of the logic.. i went to the office just bcoz their staff failed their maths... n said tat they need to check... n 1 me to pay for the parking... wat in the world is tis... ok... i'm not going to park at secure parking area again... i rather walk few more steps.. just treat it as exercise.. n save my money... haha!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO!
如果是我,我早就气炸了!!
你应该把这个issue告诉其他人,然后一起boycott那个停车场的管理层嘛。

Ivy Yap said...

Oh Lu ying... I miss you all too much...
haiz