Wednesday, July 16, 2008

我复业了

今天正当我高高兴兴在逛街的同时,我接到G2的电话。通话的内容如下:

G2: luying rite? calling from g2.
LY: em... ok (i can feel sumthing tat is bad gonna happen)
G2: ur main prob is u can wear the uniform rite?
LY: yup
G2: ok.. u can wear a white t-shirt. so can u still work?
LY: ok... (i hav no choice... no1 can replace me...)

and..... i have to work now.... haiz...

n tell u sumthing stupid... g2 said i hav signed contract, so is my responsibility to find a replacement(which is not stated in my contract).... n it's a MUST... ok.. i tried my best... n found 2 ppl.. but they can only worked for 1 day each week....
so g2 called me yesterday... n asked me.. i told them my situation... n the finally answer they gav me was....
"OK... I LL GET SUM1 TO DO IT...."

wat the... waste my credit.. time... energy... n ended up.... they told me they ll find replacement themselves.... but they suppose to do it... they hav a list of promoter.... they should hav get sum1 very easily...

ok... i hav no energy to bother about g2... mayb they cant get any1 or dont 1 2 do extra work... so they asked me to wear white t-shirt... n they said ll settle the uniform prob.. but i dun think they ll do it.... hav learnt from u3's experience...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

为什么你总是会遇到这些冬冬?