Thursday, August 13, 2009

meeting ppl (6)

dim sum for breakfast wif aunt n cousins.
hang around wif yen yeen and lunch wif aunt again.
got to chat wif yen yeen and looked some of her japan's pics
japan is really great
will go there again when i'm free n able to do so
must go wif sis tis time
then v can travel around n visit our host family
yea.. wondering how's yuuki
kinda lost contact wif her coz i think she's quite busy
lawyer must be very busy... like jia yaw =p
anyway, met muffin n lucky
in case u r wondering who's tat
it's my aunt's puppy
i dun like animals but they r ok to me
although lucky barked at me at the 1st he saw me
after that was ok.
just sat bside me
slept
n dun bother to "discover" me
which is GREAT
coz i dun like them licking my legs... =p
took some pics but still wif yen yeen
will get from her n post them up
oh yea.. the durian dinner was cancelled =p

No comments: