Sunday, December 13, 2009

RALEIGH AW cert presentation

attended the dinner after my exam. as an escape from exam.. oo.. i m glad tat i attended. coz raleigh do bring me lots of fun n it helps to distress me. so.. to ppl out there.. must join raleigh. mo kit ask me to joint the dragon boat team. yea.. i ll join. maggie n lydia asked me to go expedition again. of course. i ll start my fundraising n go after i graduated.
had dessert as usual. raleigh like to have dessert after every gathering. discussed bout fundraising n expedition as well. do let me think a lot. there's lots for me to do. like wat mo kit was telling us "no pain no gain". i just wanna say: i m ready for those pain!
EXPEDITION here i come!!

the best photo shooting place in police hq (according to mo kit!)

oh yea, received the choc from +2. thx thx. n a lovely card too. still +2. wif her handwriting. i think "become ash also can recognise". =p




no revision day! great. have a sleep n start off again tmr!!

No comments: