Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i FAILED

my 1st ever FAILED exam in life bsides my maths mid term last semester.. yes.. i failed the p exam... an external actuaries exam. surprisingly i m not tat sad when i know i failed. but this made me think of my route in the future. i was thinking this b4 the exam. if i passed, i ll continue but if i failed, i ll not take any external exam anymore n not being an actuaries in the future. i was thinking if i really like working in office everyday wif same routine. i think i m more an outdoor ppl n will like to do some event planning. i think i ll b able to perform well in other field or i just apply for pilot since tat's my 1st choice. or become a police in hk after staying here for 7 years. i think i really need sumthing extraordinary. sis asked me to consider of changing course. but so far i think i m ok wif my course but just tat not taking any professional exam. or take the uk board after i graduated since it can be only taken after graduated. i think i still can choose after graduation. this is wat called a life. i dun even think of this b4.lydia said actuaries an get job easily. n since i studied in this course i should continue taking the external exam. then i ll have more choices. but i think failing this exam opens other routes for me bcoz it dun restrict me in tis field now. if i completed all the paper n i dun wanna me actuaries, then i ll b wasting my time n money. if i decide now then i ll at least have less pressure from the exam...
well,if u have any suggestion, pls leave me a comment.....

2 comments:

~LuLu~ said...

wei, i din ask u to change course now, i think u need a little more time to decide.. dont rush lar.. man man lai =)

AiMay said...

hi...i guess u forgot who i am. ha..but i am going to give u support here! failed once doesnt mean anything. dont suspect ur own capability alright? keep it on!