Sunday, January 17, 2010

i saw HOPE

well... my 1st sem result is out. it was bad. did badly for 2 subjects. i know i didnt do well but didnt expect to get tat bad result. i got good result for other subjects. u can say it's excuse but i think lecturer is very important. i think the lecturer didnt teach well n caused me to have a bad basic n so did badly in the exam. well.. i can change nothing now. i can only work harder tis sem to pull back everything. so far (after 1 week lecture), i think the lecturers are ok. understandable english. GAYAO ar!!
well.. i know my result yesterday but mayb i m too tired after the camp n dun feel anything. n i was quite sad tis morning when i woke up. n now feel better....

anyway... my hope is "cathay pacific cadet pilot programme is open for me..." i mean not only for hk citizen or pr.. last time only for citizen n pr.... n i can apply for summer internship... god please bless me... my dream to b pilot can be realised again. my enthusiasm for pilot is burning!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow congrats !!
I can imagine the song of the TVB pilot drama is playing in your room now xD