Saturday, March 31, 2012

Another Experience

2nd individual presentation of my uni life.
1st one was for an English course in Year 1 and done several group presentation thereafter.
And today, the 2nd one.
What I can say, loved that experience.

Done a presentation on insurance product for senior citizen (sounded technical right, i also cant believe.)
The experience was good. just before my presentation, course mate was telling me the panel were quite harsh and he "died" in Q&A section.
Made me so worried and started to look for more information.

I guess, god loves me a lot!! like A LOT!!!
first, the topic that i was assigned was not too hard compared to others, like front end investment link product, back end investment link product, universal life....

I got Insurance for Senior Citizen.
Cool, sounded easy right now, right?

Then the panel were good as well.
my friend got 6 people in the panel while i got 4.
and all of them looked kind.

what i really think it's pity that i didnt prepare for a ques that i have doubt before. I should have look for it from internet!!

i will remember: Definition of REVERSIONARY BENEFIT vs Annual Dividend!! 
(and in the end, i just made it up =P)

Next, spent whole night on doing a video for my presentation and I run out of time =="
Not able to show them the video... (punching my chest now!!)

So in order to repay myself, I will post it here.

My first trial on making a so called "pro" video.

Have a look!! Please watch it regardless the quality of my work.. Just wanna show it to some one!!



No comments: