Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Reading week is not for Reading..

Well, time flies. It's reading week, means i have half semester to go and I will complete my degree.
Last semester to go, gave me lots of feeling.
It seems like, nothing is more important than your interest.
Studying in last semester seems all depends on your interest and heart to study.
(probably.. it gives u some feeling that you will eventually graduate, so nothing much to worry? just enjoy the student life before stepping into the working world?)

but on the other hand, i m quite stressed out these few weeks. not sure if it's from study or from the event.
just craving for REST.
just crave for the time where i do nothing but just letting the time flies.

well, pushing myself to do revision for my mid term.

add oil!!

really really looking forward to my expedition in costa rica...

No comments: