Thursday, July 6, 2006

happy 17th belated birthday!! i was sick yesterday!!

birthday celebration at school wif pn. siti.. both of our birthday r on 5/7...
the birthday cake 4 me n pn.siti that my classmates bought 4 us.. it's a chocolate cheese cake!! yummy!!
the 1st present tat i received from my frens.. it's a converse fifa version leather sling bag.. i luv it so much.. thx ys, wj n wk!!
second celebration wif my sis at the curve.. v had our lunch at ton chan japanese restaurant!!
me n my birthday cake!! it's a blueberry black forest cake... it sounds the same rite? the cake seller said that it's the most tasty cake in the shop..
mum, sis n me... 3rd celebration at home!!!
4 of us... wif a charming pose... so cute rite??!!
presents that i received 4 my 17th birthday!! wish me happy birthday ya...

No comments: