Friday, July 21, 2006

i w@s SeLeCtEd 4 NS!!!

haha... i was selected 4 the NS... no feelings...
when i went to tuition, every1 told me that i was selected.. then wat cross my mind is selected di then go lo... i think sure no probs 4 me la... haha...
but i wonder y they know n the news spread so fast le... really unbelievable... i seems to be the last 1 who know among my frens that i was selected... anyway, i go home n check through the internet again... n the answer is comfirm!! haha...
my reaction made my sis say that i'm sumthing wrong... but wat is the purpose if v cry n cry n cry like nothing n the result will not change...
accept it la...
got kinda feeling that i will be chosen...
kla... just pray that i will be chosen 4 the 1st batch la... no 2nd n 3rd batch le... i wanna study... dun wanna waste my time....

No comments: