Monday, April 21, 2008

part time

yo... finally my part time as lipton promoter ended.. really tiring... cleared all the stock in jusco n went home early yesterday... conclusion... worked for half day only... haha.... n can hav dinner wif my family... n met you mou.... can watch xin guang bang... so nice... must study real hard now... mocks starting tis week... so much to study... got a good working experience... n expose me to those weird weird ppl in the society... so guys... tis world is very dangerous... let's move to moon... oh no... USA gonna conquer moon... so where can v go?? =p mars? neptune?

ok... to my "pilot" frens.... ask me to attend agm n ended up three of us drinking tea at hainam coffee shop.... so wat's ur excuses?? except weijie who sick until didnt hear my 5 calls n 5 from kl... ok... u guys really a good pilot.... ANGRY!!!

p/s: ways to get forgive from me.... give me some treat..... haha.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry ya~~~~
aft 3 days of orientation i edy sicked wor=.=

hYpEr@cTivE said...

okok... i forgive u... haha... belanja me makan enough lo...