Monday, April 14, 2008

yo... long time no c

it has been quite a long time since i last update my blog... i'm just too busy.. working for lipton tea sampling, studying for load of test, doing homework, doing revision, working for netcousins... just too much until i have no time to on9 n update every1 my lastest movement..

went for jee's birthday celebration last fri.. it was fun... with lots of food n entertainment... haha... i love the dim sum part most... watching our you mou eating non stop n talking non stop (mostly about future mr prime minister of maritius- mr naga)... n i really miss every1 coz it has been quite a lng time since i last went out wif them... i always reject their invitation for going out... so sorry... just dun have time... ok... my lipton tea sampling just left 1 week to go... every1 over their pls come n visit my booth at metro prima... n my break time is at 4 to 5 pm... come n break wif me... n buy from me coz g2 (my company) set a high target for me... it's rm1000 per day... ok... i didnt hit it... it's hard... meeting all those weird ppl (no offence) is a challenge for me...

ok... c u guys soon... gayao!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why telling everyone i'm eating non stop n talking non stop.. ppl will be wondering how many mouths m i having la dei....... == haha!

no need to say sorry la.. u miss us is very enough d! hehehehehe XD

i dono u love d dim sum part d most! next time when we meeting up i'll tell u more bout mr.naga, today was studying law like hell (8 hours ar, siallllll) but thanks to naga for bringing us entertainment again n get rid of all mua sleepy worms.. hehehe XD

stay tuned for MR NAGA's stories!!!! =D