Saturday, July 4, 2009

Birthday EVE

met my NS frens tis afternoon... it has been quite a long time snce i last met them.. i think should b 2 years ago.. hmm... yea.. it's a bit long.. but u know.. true frens will never seperated by time n place
yea.. i think it's true.. met them.. n v still have endless to chat of.. from past time to future..
n they also buy me a slice of cake as my birthday gift..
so this is the 2nd cake i had for my birthday..

but tonite will me alone.. since +2 n pyan r not free to celebrate wif me.. but it's ok.. i know +2 need to celebrate for his dad (n for ur info - both our birthday fall on the same day - so yea.. as a filial daughter.. she needs to sacrifice me.. =p) n pyan went to spore.. for wateva reason which i m not too sure.. she did apologize for ffk us.. n it's twice - 1 by sms n 1 by blog..

yes pyan: i read tat... but i m unable to post comment to ur blog.. n no worries.. i dun blame u n i m not angry.. no worries...

although it ll b bored tonite.. i think i still have a cool birthday eve.. i have to rest early since i m going to johor tmr!!

1 comment:

Katherine Lee said...

T__T thanks for understanding my dear king! love you loads and happy 20th birthday to you alsoooo!!! no more teens heh XD