Monday, July 6, 2009

i know i m LUCKY

my colleagues celebrated my birthday during the briefing session. n they bought my secret recipe chocolate indulgence cake.
yes.. thx to every1. eps AFFAN who took the effort to buy the cake from shah alam. n i think some of them did help out. thx a lot.
i received birthday wished from HAFIZ when i open my mail today. it's was a great start of the week and the beginning of my 20 years old.. felt blessed.
thx thx thx!
i ll treasure it..
n as the beginning of my 20 years old - i told my team leader regarding my resignation. n good enough, my team leader n my boss supported me for my acceptance of hku. they didnt say anything negative on my further studies. n surprisingly my boss was promoting actuarial science to my team members. saying how good is actuarial science, wat's the job scoop, how tough to get into tis field, how tough to get into hku. hmm... yea.. thx to my boss - joanna. b4 tis she did offer me to work part time in etiqa after i entered uni... but i rejected since i m going overseas. yea, i know every1 is taking good care of me n i know i m the fortunate 1.

to every1: a big hug to u.. (u all deserved it)
n just wanna shout out loud:
I M SO LUCKY!!!

No comments: