Monday, October 5, 2009

just in case

just in case u were thinking that i went to shenzhen last weekend, i would like to announce thati went guangzhou instead
coz my fren is not free to go wif me and there 1 i suppose to stay in her house told me that her house has no space for me as china is having public holidays and her aunt is staying in her house.
well, had a great weekend at my fren's relatives' house (another fren)
have a family dinner during mid autumn.
it was really great to have family dinner at tis festival
i guess i ll feel lonely if i were not there
then morning tea (n tis is a normal morning tea tat v had it at 8.30am) and followed by badminton game
n i manage to cut my hair b4 the lunch (hu nan dishes) - n it's all spicy coz they know v like spicy
really really love the place n they made my feel home
i ll surely go guangzhou to visit them

n another experience at the shenzhen n hk border
the officer said my student visa has expired and i can enter hk as student, can onlyb visitor.
n he brought me to the immigration office
like movie
n stayed there n waited for them to gau dim my matter (n they still put me as visitor lastly..)
i wonder y i got to experience all tis things in hk... hmm....

No comments: