Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Roommate, My DREAM!!!

Was studying in library as usual till late night and saw this on my table when I was back to my room at 1.30am.
I am so touched. We thought we were not a good roommate to each other. But then, i guess we did make a perfect match after all.
It has been 2 years we staying in the same room. From cracking my head to talk to her to gossiping till late night. both of us are leaving our lovely 707 this year. she is not staying in hall anymore and i am graduating.
i m glad she did enjoy the stay in 707, so do i.
like wat i wrote to her, friendship doesnt count when we started to care, talk to each other. once it started, it will never end.
thanks, Lucilla, for being a great roommate. tolerating me for my messiness.

will definitely go for the outlying island trip when i am back in June.

Thanks!! It will definitely motivate me to pursuit my dream. 

No comments: