Monday, May 18, 2009

not enough sleep

yes.. i realised that 8 hrs of sleep from yesterday is still not enough to cover for not sleeping on sat. i m soooo tired n sleepy tis morning.. my mind cant even think.. my head was so heavy.. but i still woke up for work.. but then.. when my grandma asked my mum to bring her for doctor... hmm.. the light bulb in my mind blinked.. yes.. i hear my mum said: ying also wanna c doc
yes yes.. i wanna c doc coz of the allergy on my skin.. but then.. u know wat... if c doc means i can get mc.. if i got a mc means.... I DUN NEED TO WORK.. haha..
yes yes.. so i changed my work clothes to normal wear n went to clinic... ^^ (dun follow my steps ya.. not good for u.. =p)
n u know wat.. the clinic was fulled wif patient.. yes.. it's fulled.. the clinic open at 8am n i went at 8.30am.. n i got no.24.. tat's not the main point.. the main point is i waited for 1 n a half hr just to c the doc.. oh.. i nearly faint in the clinic coz i m so tired di.. cant even concentrate...
then went home.. still cant sleep yet (as hyee asked me to sleep till noon) need to go to bangsar to collect cake from my colleague.. he bought cake from secret recipe on bhalf of me coz he has discount for that (8pcs for only rm30) so i cant sleep coz i m afraid tat i cant wake up on time... after collecting.. i need to fecth my bro from school.. yes.. wat's a hectic morning.. ok.. here comes the end.. finally i can only sleep at 2.30pm.. took a 2 hrs nap n woke up to cook pudding... c.. i didnt go for work but still so many stuff for me to do at home..
then went jogging.. n finally took a shower n sit down for drama.. my usual routine at nite..
hmm... i hope it ll b better tmr... n i cant take mc anymore.. or else my company ll fire me la.. =p
ok.. 4 more days for work... good luck!!

No comments: