Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY day 7

planned to go out since morning but didnt. stayed at home.
n aunt told us there is pasar malam since tmr need to bai tian gong.. so went out wif mum n sis to look for pasar... but non of the stall r open... v met road block on the way back. those rela only stop those car wif males... doesnt know wat happened... perhaps they are working on the case that v met tis evening... saw a car by the roadside and few police were there wif the place blocked by the police yellow tape... was wondering wat happened.. murder case?? let's wait for tmr's newspaper...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices seeking the velcros are around 190 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?