Sunday, February 28, 2010

my 1st so called MARATHON? or 2nd?

ran for standard chartered marathon today... but only took part in 10km. still satisfied wif the time... took 61mins (the unofficial 1.. i time it myself.. can only check the actual time on tues). feel good. wondering should i join again next year or try the 21km? LAM J told me.. once u started marathon... u wont stop it.. u will join every year.. hmm... is it true? but i m now interested in joining diff small scale marathon to train up myself 1st... luckily i trained a bit during cny... so i know wat's my standard n made me easier for today.

had morning tea wif raleigh gang after marathon. then back to hall and continue wif athletic meet.. joined short putt. didnt do well... it really need practice i should say. once u stop practicing.. everything ll deteriorate.

finally manage to go back to hall and have a rest. laundry n drama time. i guess i ll sleep early today.. woke up at 4am tis morning!!

some highlights of ralegih style marathon:




2 comments:

Valerie Tham said...

wtf...10km marathon u made it seems like a walk in the park. And some more only took u 61 min...OMG!!!
*kao tao*

~LuLu~ said...

hey why din u wear colourful shorts like me? haha..