Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i met my COUSIN

i bet some1 ll b wondering y i m so excited.. well.. my cousin works in a ship.. so he ll b at the sea most of the time. n received tis call during my econ class... n called non stop(4 missed call) eventhough i declined the call... n i know ll b sumthing important. so called back after class n was him.. (i didnt save his number.. paiseh) JIT KIAN.. he told me he's in hk n free to meet up. he didnt make it last time coz he was on duty n his ship only stop in hk for few hrs.. he's good enough to meet me at central.. he dun 1 me to travel all the way to kowloon. met him for dinner. brought him to hk local food... since tis is his 1st time to eat in hk... n brought him around central and bought some tibits.. n chatted a while at mtr and finally time to leave.. although it was just a few hrs meet up, still treasure the moment... happy to meet him n felt excited when i received his call actually.. will b meeting him again in june. wish him all the best in sailing!

oh yea.. not forgetting.. he wanna b a farmer when he gets old... =p

at mtr
brought him to tis tvb court.. (n it's actually a court... old court)
n he bought me tis.. the 3 pink bottles is from US.. n tibits from hk... he bought himself the same set of tibits as well
THX bro...

No comments: