Sunday, February 7, 2010

sad

got a shocking news today.
sis told me she heard that her primary classmate committed suicide.
n she asked me how can she confirm the fact.
then i started to check in fb to get the guy's bro acc coz my was his classmate b4.
then i search in those profile, pics..
n saw tis..

"For the memories of my beloved family...

Looking at these pictures somehow makes me feel that he's still here with us.. =)

I hope these pictures bring much condolence and support to you..and let you know that you're not alone in this feeling..let's be strong for him..

let's believe that he will still be growing with us..let's believe that he's as happy as he is, the good old boon leing - the joker & brother whom we all love and miss - and we should be happy for him too..

be strong, hanzis! i love you guys.. ♥ "

and i know... tat's true.
then i start to ask my fren what actually happened.. n i was told he suffered from depression. and thinks that life is too suffering for him. so he decided... although i dunno him in person.. i still feel sad... he is just 23. anyway... pray for him and hope his family can overcome tis.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh no..
rest in peace