Monday, April 9, 2012

Sisterhood

Watching this made me thought of my sis, who hated me a lot when I was young.
According to her, I followed everything she does and she doesnt like people saying "This is LuYing's sister" back in primary school.

well, well, I admitted sometimes I followed her but not my fault. See, my mum bought everything in pair for me and my sis. So I have everything same as my sis.

and when we were young, we fight, quarrel and do whatever sisters will do. She bullied me. I bullied my brothers in return as I cant bully her.

So, sometimes, I was thinking, is that one of the reasons that my sis and I have completely different style/ character after we grow up? I do sports, short hair, no skirts.. and she is more on the fashion side, doing those creative stuff, long hair.

Yea. We love each other after all. Treasure the sisterhood. We share secrets, up and downs. Even if we quarrel, it wont last long.

Was touched when she said "HK trip is just for sis".. even though i knew I am just an excuse after all =) she wanted to visit HK desperately in fact.

Right, take care sis!! Happy to see sis surviving in NZ. I think she needs that. for whatever reason, training, have fun, work, survive...

enjoy the clip sis..

No comments: