Tuesday, October 4, 2005

4 Of u$

haha... pretending to get no1.... anyway.. v enjoy the trip to kedah... although v lost!!! it's a good experience!!!

P1010132

in front of the stadium!! the stadium looks old but wat to do!!! v have no power to complain or anything...


P1010120

after our run!!! wow..... so red man... i mean my face!!! haha... my very 1st representing state... fun ya!!


P1010101

in front of our budget hotel!! the hotel is a bit lame... but the park opposite is quite nice.... make us wanna jump into the lake n swim!!!

1 comment:

Broadband Guy said...

Best of the Blog
If you aren't blogging, you're so 2004. Join the conversations at www.tdn.com/blogs/news Here are some edited samples of conversations taking place right now.
Hey I really like your blog I came across it randomly one day and luckily I bookmarked it so I've come back many times since. If you have time please stop by my site. (gotta get a plug in right? lol) You can find cheap dsl service at www.DSL-Experts.com. See? That was painless eh? lol