Friday, October 7, 2005

@m i oVeR???

ehem.... actually after exam.... almost everyday i play....

the day right after exam, v went to time square 4 karaoke.....
wow... tat's great!!!! actually i dun know is it right??!!! coz that day my mum was not in m'sia!!! so i can have fun!!! hehehe.... but after that i told her about this matter lor!!!

then the 2nd day v went to R N R corner n yum cha!!!!! went home late!!! haiz.....

next day.. went to +2's house n play........

n tuesday didnt go to school..... all came to my house to do project!!! n v played too.........
yesterday went to jee leng's house.....

today didnt go to school also!!!

am i over actually???? hmmm..... exams can counted as over liao but actually should i make it like sumthing so important.... haha.........

i like to play!!!! like to enjoy..... but i think i have to control myself..... be a gud girl!!! haha.... i think they wont believe me lar... coz every1 will say i'm bad..... not in the sense of joining gangsters.. but is just too playful n noisy.... loud..... haha.... not that bad rite??!!

the week that i enjoy myself wif my frens was the week that my mum was not around!!! so mayb is tat reason make me to play!!!

i wish to have freedom.... but in the way wont create problems to my family.... coz 4 me i think it's a trouble 4 my mum n sis to fetch me to anywhere.... so i will learn driving right after my birthday.. then i can drive anywhere i 1 n wont create trouble to my family!!!

No comments: