Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

it's father's day today..
v had dinner last nite.. paid by 4 of us.. but i dun understand y i need to be the dai e long to collect back all the money.. need to chase behind them, force them.. luckily i dun need to spray red paint.. =p
anyway.. v had dinner today again.. but just a simple 1.. all good
n today is the final for indonesia cup.. wow.. 2 teams are in the final n both teams won the title.. yoyo.. great effort.. 2 world no1.. n 2 champion.. v beat china.. china got only 1 champ.. =p





** bought my bed today.. hopefully it ll reach tmr.. so that i dun need to sleep on the floor anymore.. =p

2 comments:

lazy doggie said...

since when u don have bed o?? :P n y a? ^^

hYpEr@cTivE said...

long time ago..
my room was too damp due to wateva reason it is..
so everything in my room had been removed.. including my bed.. n donated to sum1 coz my mum decided to buy double decker since v hav too much stuff to put in my room..
n after all the renovation.. now only i got my bed..
n I HAVE A BED NOW!!