Thursday, June 11, 2009

Y mE?

went for the meeting for team parade.. n here comes the shocking news.. i was selected to be the "play cart" on tis fri during the parade... ok.. let me explain wat's "play cart"..
have u ever watched any parade.. there ll be a "car" or vehicle moving wif a bunch of ppl, rite? n on the vehicle there ll b a person or few to jadi model.. like miss universe - waving hand, or just acting wateva which is neccessary... n I WAS SELECTED TO BE TAT PERSON.. wat freaking news is this? but luckily, my show is about a person- caught by a bunch of ppl n going to sacrifice her by burning her or wateva it is la... n i ll be chained and control but a person behind me so that i wont run away.. hmm.. wateva.. the parade will be held at nite and no1 will recognise me... i m still new.. =p
ok.. hopefully everything goes well.. n i dun ruin the show.. (need insurance protection??) hahaha...

No comments: