Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meeting wif BOSS

yes.. i went to a meeting wif my boss- head of dept..
hmm.. dun ask me y.. coz i dunno the answer
was making call happily (hmm.. not really =p) then was called by a team leader to attend a meeting wif my boss.
so.. i have no choice but to follow
more to come after i entered the meeting room
there were all those high position ppl in the meeting.. i thought is only the agency.. but obviously not
the meeting is like nothing to me.. mayb exposure..
i just need to sit down, talk nothing, n served coffee by the worker
it's really like wat i watch from tvb.. some1 ll serve coffee/tea, then light snack
listening 2 those insurance term.. made me a bit blur...
then my boss turned back n asked me.. do u understand...
then i answer - NO
haha.. how dare i.. hmm.. but i really dun understand ma.. i tried to understand n finally my boss asked them to talk slowly so tat i understand wat's going on.. hmm.. ok.. i m not slow ok? just tat the term they used.. talking bout how agent promote.. how much is the commision.. n all tis i m not interested.. =p
yea rite.. i m not the agent.. why in the earth i need to know all tat?
ok.. n i survived from the meeting
i m back to my place
making calls again.. =p

No comments: