Thursday, June 25, 2009

Taman Desa.. I ll REMEMBER

agnes asked me to have dinner together in taman desa.. she told me the crab is nice.. so i took the effort to get the directions to taman desa..
1st: my colleague gave me some direction
2nd: christal gave me the direction from google map

ok.. well.. the directions from my colleague were pretty clear... i thought
the information given by christal.. hmm.. i m not too sure how it goes..

n after all.. i use my own gps.. the creation of luying.. means my instinct to direct me to taman desa.. n of all days.. my phone was out of battery.. so i came to this caltex station.. n parked there hoping tat my phone ll b able to on after few minutes.. n sad to say.. it was totally DEAD!

ok.. no choice.. i went down my car, getting direction from the workers in the petrol station..
i followed his direction n reached taman desa... but how to go to the restaurant?
ok.. n christal's diretions saved me.. i saw the street's name.. so i sumhow turned in sumwhere.. n amazingly reached the public bank which agnes asked me to look for (n of coz this is b4 my phone died..)
next.. the interesting part.. i went into a phone shop.. hoping tat they ll hav charger to save my phone or i can make a call there.. n of course.. if i need to pay.. i ll do so.. but the shop keeper asked me to buy a charger which cost rm10
well.. tis is an alternative but not a good choice.. do u think a rm10 charger ll last long.. but i didnt answer her immediately n she told me another option.. PUBLIC PHONE
n i walked to the public phone and u knew it.. tis is malaysia.. the public phone was not working.
thank god.. i saw another 1 few meter away n i managed to make a call.. but the 1st call was not to agnes.. y? COZ I DUN REMEMBER HER NUMBER!!!
so i made a call to +2 (the only number i remember - dun ask me y.. -but of course bcoz of her mum) to get agnes' number. but then i tell u... i dunno wat i did.. izzit a punishment for me for not charging my phone the day b4?
now the prob is i dun have coins to make call.. so i went to 7-11 n bought a TIGER CAKE(which recently advertised) with rm5 but it only cost rm0.50
so now i have 50 cents coin to call agnes..
thanks god again.. i were at the rite place but just behind the building...
after a minute of talking wif agnes.. i found the restaurant... n finally ordered for our dinner.. n here's the story..

a safe dinner.. great chatting session wif agnes... n finally i REACHED home safely n saw my mum.. =p
well.. tis is just to make an ending for my day... it's kinda tough for me yea..

btw.. it's still a great effort from me.. RITE??


** planned to post up the tiger cake pics which saved me from the DISASTER.. but i couldnt find it.. it's a new product!!

3 comments:

lazy doggie said...

talking bout agnes..d econs book i borrow d but haven do her econs page..shit man ^^
btw..wanna go pd also wanna post blog..totally bei ni zadao^^ haha

Katherine Lee said...

EHH I ALSO SAVED U FROM DISASTER LER! WHY DIDNT POST MY PIC UP!? HAHAHAH >=D

hYpEr@cTivE said...

no thx...
i prefer no pic better.. hahaha