Sunday, September 13, 2009

all the way from msia


i got my stuff from christal...
it's all the LOVE from msia..
food, clothes, vitamins, my notes
n the most important thing is CHOCOLATE MOONCAKE!
yea yea.. i love it a lot..
but i didnt receive my msia flag.. i planned to deco my room wif msia flag.. (so patriotism rite.. =p)
anyway.. really happy to c something which i familiar with..



oh yea.. went to timesquare at causeway bay to buy my shoes.. there is a sports bazaar selling cheap stuff.. so i managed to buy my nike basketball shoes for only hkd190... =p


got lots of stuff like bags, jackets are cheap.. but i know i ll have more chance to buy..


*sis: i saw ur waffle nike jacket.. it labelled at the rack hkd190.. n when i was to buy.. i saw a tag inside stating hkd290... so .... =p

2 comments:

lazy doggie said...

yor....d shoe vy vy vy nice lar.....^^

~LuLu~ said...

eh sis since i so nice send u everything u wanted besides the msian flag, (not my fault lo, mum forgot where she kept the new mini flag given by our security guard..haha).. get me the jacket when there's sales la.. u know i saw it in taiwan mag, it's rm200++, i should have bought it in bali... aihhh...