Friday, September 18, 2009

unit O

note from the unit
invitation from hockey team
unit o schedule

just to share wif u wat i did during the unit o
had fun n enjoying my life in hk
or precisely in my hall - STARR hall
i do enjoy everything here
but of course miss my frens over the sea
luckily have the chance to chat
n read their blog
oh yea.. slept quite late everyday coz got activities going on
n v need to do 100 room visits..
the purpose is to let us know more currents
n learn more about the hall, the uni
n how to survive throughtout these 3 years
yea.. treat it as a chatting session
n everything ll go well after all..
this is always wat i believe
PEACE =p

my study table. mess. but shows tat i m really busy.. haha

2 comments:

~LuLu~ said...

why hockey meeting mid nite 1? they dont have to sleep kah?

hYpEr@cTivE said...

tat's wat i tell u b4... always like tat.. it's normal... tat's y i need to sacrifice my sleep time.. n nap whenever i can