Saturday, September 5, 2009

hall o over - here come the unit o

the hall orietation has over but the spirit of orientation continues.
having unit orientation this thurs n fri and also next mon till sat
for those who dun understand wat unit is, let me explain:
a unit is formed by a male floor n female floor: ie 6th floor (male) n 7th floor(female)
n tis is my unit... i'm in 7th floor
so each unit ll have their own orientation activities as each unit has their own culture.
so far i like my floor. the unit mate r nice, orientation activities r good - not that harsh. (i heard that some of the unit o r harsh... like in jail.. =p)

surprisingly.. my unit has lots of non locals - taiwan, fujian but stay in australia, canadian but studied in usa, korean, jamaica, usa, china, india n of course me - the MALAYSIAN
but all of us mixed well
had a unit dinner (of 40ppl) on thurs n ice breaking games on thurs and da bin lo(308 - ur favorite!!) yesterday

i think everything will go smoothly after all. slowly in the track of uni now.. really need a good time management.


**for ppl wondering y i can on9... i borrow my fren's laptop until i got my own as she got her new 1.. i gonna get 1 but i think can only collect in october... so guys.. just buzz me whenever u r free.. =p


(thinking if going for uni team basketball selection on mon - thought it will b busy so dun wanna commit too much but it seems like i got the control of time.. hmm... n also badminton uni team selection on 16/9 .. the fact is i ll surely join the hall badminton team n basketball team.. training has not started so dun really can estimate my study time. anyway.. i got some plans for me to cope well in both.. hopefully it works)

wish me luck, frens!

presenting my unit mates:

No comments: