Saturday, September 26, 2009

SATURDAY!

realised that ppl tend to post bout saturdays..
the most common 1 will b "tmr is saturday" or "today is saturday"
then will talk bout wat they planned to do, or wat they have done over the week.
yea, for me, saturday is like a day for me to relax, pace down, but not purely playing n enjoying my life here. i have to use my weekends wisely so that i can do all the revision, assignments within these 2 days.
locals ll always go home, left those non locals.
n i dunno y i m not that close to non locals compared to locals. so i ll always stay in room doing my own stuff.
more n more adapted to hall life
have a clearer pic on when to study n when to play
plans r up 1 by 1
mayb tis is wat hall life gave me
let me think bout my life as in how i want it to be
as such it can be all activities
or all studies
but i know that tis is so not me
there must b a balanced studies n activities
somehow i ll step back n think wat's best for me
will it affect my studies
wat can i do to improve my academic
i think i m getting it
it's tiring sumtimes
but i know i cant give up
wish me luck
just releasing wat's in my mind
n just simply a scribbled post
i m still LUYING
no worries!

No comments: