Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Managing

remebered i said my room got seaview?? tis is the nite view from my room.. but tis is not the best.. got even better view on higher floor like 20 floor.. fantastic i tell u...

n let me briefly tell u wat i did.. went to immigration.. but cant do my hkid.. the immigration in airport overlooked my passport.. didnt c the student visa n labelled me as visitor.. so they suggested me to go macau n enter hk again.. hmm... i was thinking to go shenzhen.. =p

n of course i wont waste my time n effort for going to wanchai. i settle my laptop payment.. went around looking for best n cheap phone operator... n i got it.. bought my hp finally.. nokia5800 for hkd788.. i think it worth it.. then bought blazer.. as i dun have a plain black blazer wif me previously.. n coincidently walk till tram station.. n the tram is towards my place.. so took a pleasure time on it... n her's some photos i took during the ride..

wanchai

sheung wan
n wanchai... (should be)

n lastly presenting wat i got for myself today..

bedsheet.. mum asked me to buy it coz need to wash the 1 i m using - hkd79.90
blazer from bossini.. hkd150 (rotate urself)


lastly.. wat i waited for.. nokia5800 - hkd788 (it's original.. just tat i have a 18months contract wif the phone operator..)

conclusion: i m managing myself in hk.. learning everyday.. time for dinner.. ciaoz!!

No comments: