Wednesday, May 16, 2007

class cancelled

haiz!! wrote a blog in mandarin and the stupid system closed the blog by itself and n didnt manage to save it... lost my perfect, wonderful and unbeatable blog!!!
it was drizzling tis morning when my mum "break" into my room and wake me up!! it was still 6.05am... oh my gosh!! i suppose to wake up at 6.15am... yes!! must at that particular time. not even 1 minute earlier!! but my mum did that to me!! poor me!!

but there is always miracle happens in my life!! my sms ringtone rang!! who miss me so much!! sms me at such time!! (the stupid cock behind not cocking yet!!!) it's michelle-- my chem class's class rep!! she wrote:

chem class is cancelled. sir is not feeling well today.

yeah!!! i dun need to wake up early as my next class is at 12pm... wat a miracle!!! i can continue to my dreamland and no1 can scold me!! yuhoo!!
as i'm free now, i used it so wisely to blog tis super duper happy news to inform all of u and let u guys share my happiness!! haha....

p/s: but i'm suffering stomachache now!! food poisoning?? i'm not sure!! but yesterday n tis morning was bad!! thinking not to go to college and rest at home but scared to miss anything important today!! depends lo.. if i'm still not feeling well, then i should giv up the thought of going to classes!!

No comments: