Thursday, May 3, 2007

gLooMy d@Y

aiks... dunno wat had goes wrong today!!
had stomachache tis morning until i had the thought of not going to college 4 classes... but think that the classes r important n for sure... i went to college as usual without fail.
then met a stupid malay couple who honned me n scolded me wif dunno wateva language n wateva content....... i dunno wat happened? i didnt do anything wrong.. just drive my car from a lane to another...mayb they thought that i purposely blocked their way... ?? stupid!! i'm not that childish!!
then the main thing that happened today was... my car's window was stuck(it's the driver seat's) n couldnt wind it up or down either... at last i just left it there n went 4 classes...
the most lucky thing is my car was still there when today's classes ended... nothing was stolen or broken or being vandalized!!!
brought my car 4 repair n finally.. the car was ok 4 now but dunno wat will happen to me 2mr......
hope that everything will be ok n i'll have a lucky day after all of these!!

**played taboo tis morning during break n found that it's not bad...
so pls try-- the unspokenable game!!


2mr will be better than today!! i will see my rainbow after the gloomy day ended by today!!

No comments: