Wednesday, May 23, 2007

wRonG pReDicTioN

since kl said i'm very hardworking to update my blog, thus i'm here to write sumthing again!!
i wont let u guys feel disappointed!!
tell u sumthing... yesterday i told my sis that i predict mr.taufik(my chem teacher) will cancel tis morning chem class coz he said that he's not feeling well!!
then tis morning when i wake up.. u know wat's the 1st thing 1 do??
i on my phone, n wait 4 michelle's (my chem class class rep) sms to say that my class is cancelled!! but..... but..... my phone didnt ring... oh my god!! my prediction was wrong!! i have to go to the class early in the morning... n my teacher came in time... n lastly... i finished my chem class peacefully n when to hav lunch wif my frens!!
after that... wat's happen??? i was here to update my blog!!! hehe.... well... i should leave 4 my next class-- maths!! aza!!

** going to club med soon!! looking forward for it!! just 1 more day to go!!!

No comments: