Friday, May 25, 2007

cLuB mEd.. i"m cOminG

oh no... really cant wait 4 another 6+ hours!!! desperate to go club med!!! i think it should be a cool holidays...
bcoz of tis trip... done all my homework in 1 nite... until my brain gonna b stuck... but nvm... i'm willing to sacrifice!!! yuhoo... sacrifice for trip... isn't it good??? n write a blog b4 i leave... it gonna b 3 or 4 days to leave tis blog... very sleepy now!! oh my god.... my eyes gonna b panda eyes... as liverpool lost.. my fren was so lost 4 the whole day during lesson... but i'm so lost now.... want my bed!!! kla... i shall stop here... wish all form 6 ers to hav a great holidays.... n my col mate... continue to add oil!!! haha... coz v dun hav holidays.. only until aug...

*** thx to the 2 wesley methodist guys.... bought me rojak 4 my lunch.. it's tasty!!! yummy!!


No comments: