Sunday, July 8, 2007

7th of July

had a busy but enjoyable day yesterday... woke up early for the family day of BASF... an international chemical company... which i think sum of the staff is not so polite... anyway, i forgve them... for paying me so much!! haha....

did face painting... by a group of hearing impaired frens. although they cant hear us.. v still can communicate well as their understading ability is high!!!


after the family day, v went to rabbit farm in national science centre as agnes insisted to go there.... i didnt realise there is a rabbit farm there until i went there 4 a short visit yesterday!!!

at nite, went for a gathering wif my secondary frens at prince cafe!! the food there still ok... v chit chated n enjoyed our nite!!!
tis is our ji mui... tze liang.. know him since primary school...

my wong a liong who asked me to join superstar wif her....
yan shan... her birthday is 1 day later than mine!

n our big law school student... trying to be taller than me... but she failed!! haha!! =p
got present from them.. really thx!!! n i'll wear it for the newspaper interview!!

n last.... birthday 'card' from them... writing those creative words which i need sum time to analyse n think of it!! anyway... thx!!!

1 comment:

Ivy Yap said...

So sad I cant go ...
All blamed the CS thing, I gotta do experiments at night to present on the other moening.....

No word can show my feelings...