Wednesday, July 11, 2007

dUri@n sE@soN

durian!! yoyo... i like it!!! last 2 week when i went to sabak bernam, saw lots of durian n wanted to eat so much but kl n i hav no idea on how to chhose the best durian.. so v giv up!! but... there is always miracle where 1 week later, my dad's fren brought us 7 big pack of durian!! wow... so nice!! n quickily, i called my dad to come back n open the durian 4 me.. n i ate a lot!!

but bcareful!!! my sis ate too much of durian n now she is going to fall sick... there r sickness symptom on her!!!

ok.. hope u guys enjoy eating durian!!! i really love it!!!

2 comments:

Ivy Yap said...

ilengwakaka.
I saw the netcousin news on china press!
QI JIAN is holding an umbrella, and he looks funny...
Maybe you should record the video of you( that is on ASTRO) then put it on Youtube, then put it here.
Hahaah. Lets us watch it.

Anonymous said...

Well said.