Friday, July 27, 2007

tired FRIDAY

friday suppose to b free n easy rite?? but my fri wasnt like tat.... due to sum prob... there r sum changes in my timetable n i need to study till 4 today!! haiz.. my fri mood gone.... study till so late... then go home n sleep, n watch TV.... n here's my fri.... n from next week onwards.... every single f my fri will b like tat... only 1 hour earlier than today's... till 3.... ok... but i accept it rather than going back to college 4 a chem class during my precious break on aug or dec....

ok... today is tiring.... n i'm sick for around 1 week.... so my blog cant b so long.... lazy to think....

** i have a new chem teacher... which is better than the old 1... but i need to b more hardworking.... coz she will giv pop quiz in class.... n wateva topical test... n she likes to ask us to answer her ques... but not so bad as mrs teoh... which will call our names... my chem lecturer-- miss ting -- will look at us n wait 4 the answer... which i feel tat she always look at me... haha..... mayb i too perasan!!

No comments: