Sunday, July 22, 2007

i GOT it

due to sum prob... the cd tat consist of the pics taken at club med was gone... kinda weird rite?? but i dunno why... n dunno how... the pics in the cd will disappear!!! anyway... after a great work of mine n my sis, i got them back!! yuhoo!!! =P

it was sum miracle... tat day i skipped LAN n when to my mum's office to wait for my sis (as i told jermin n jianhua... i got sum important things to do that going LAN... haha).. my mum colleague told me tat he brought his laptop n those pics were inside... but how can i get the pics??? my mum's office dun hav line to on9... haha... n the answer is... i brought my thumbdrive everywhere wif me!!! i took out my thumbdrive... save them in it!!! n DONE!!!! smart rite??? haha... k.k... i stop here.... n to end my blog... i upload u guys wif a cute pic taken in club med!!

a cute kid from indonesia!!!

No comments: